The class rules, which were created collaboratively, are listed below.
Students who have difficulty consistently demonstrating strong character
are subject to the loss of money in their check register which is earned by
maintaining classroom expectations. If issues are reoccurring consequences
including, but not necessarily limited to: parent contact, loss of recess, loss of
laptop use or other classroom privileges, and/or office referral.
- Always give the speaker your full attention.
- Take care of others' property as well as your own.
- Stay on task to show you care about your education.
- Follow all teacher's instructions the FIRST time.
- Raise your hand and wait to be called upon.
Eyes Watching - Ears Listening - Voices Quiet - Body Still
- Do your best!
- Always give 100% effort!
- Own your actions.
- Ask before taking. Return what you borrow.
Work Complete - Work Handed In - Ownership of Actions
- ...to respond to kindness with kindness.
- ...to respond to unkindness with kindness.
- ...to work hard.
- ...to live by "The Golden Rule."
- ...to include others and be a friend.
- ...to tell the truth, especially when it's difficult.
- ...to help your neighbors so that we can learn and grow together.
Have All Materials - Ready to Learn
WITH CHARACTER AND EFFORT, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!