1. Be on time to class; don’t come late from another class without a pass from that teacher.
2. Bring appropriate materials to class every day. This includes pen/pencil, paper/notebook and whatever book we are currently using.
3. You will not be allowed to go to your locker, the restroom, etc. without your daily planner being signed. AR book tests will be taken in the classroom.
4. Make sure that all trash goes into the trash can.
5. Don’t mess with the computer or the bulletin boards.
6. The grading scale is the Linn High School scale and is posted on the front bulletin board.
7. Late assignments will not be accepted unless you are sick or have made prior arrangements with the teacher.
8. New rules may be made as needed.