Grab and Go meals will continue being offered for all children ages 1-18 at the following locations.
- - Linn at the southeast doors of the school and from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday
- - Hanover at the cafeteria doors from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday
- - Palmer at the rear of the Palmer cafe from 12:15 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday
- - Barnes at the park shelter house from 12:15 p.m – 12:30 p.m Monday thru Friday.
- - USD 108 will be serving the meals at Greenleaf. Students will be able to pick up their meals at the Farmers Coop office from 12:15 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. Parents of these students will need to contact USD 108 at (785) 325-2261 x Option 3. They will be able to give you instructions at that time.
If you have not yet answered the survey questions concerning these meals, please go to the following link https://forms.gle/2aoWKeaDV1JKb9nQ9 . It is important to take the time to do so if there is a chance your child will be participating.
USDA requires that students are present at pick-up.